Looking for some wordfeud cheats? you are in the right place then! we at the wordfeud helper feel pride to provide the word gamers with the very best word game tools including Words with Friends, Word Chums, Scrabble Solvers and the best wordfeud helper in the business.
Step 1) Enter your wordfeud letters and press enter or click on the search button.
Step 2) The wordfeud helper will present all the possible word choices and combinations in different sections.
Step 3) Reload the page and repeat Step 1.
About Wordfeud Game
Wordfeud is a multiplayer online nederlands words game that is similar to words with friends and scrabble, but it has its own twists and perks. If you look at the wordfeud gameboard very first time, it may appear to you like the other word board games you are already familiar with. However in wordfeud nl, if you are seeking a more adventurous challenge, the wordfeud provides you with the option to customize your own board game. So you can play with your friends or with completely stranger players. To play with your friends and family, all you need to do is register yourself with your name and email.
In wordfeud you can keep your vocabulary strong, as you can play up to 30 ongoing games at a time with your family, friends or strangers. Originally, the game was developed by Haakon Bertheussen in 2010 based on the principle of scrabble. You can play this game in multiple languages like Dutch (spaans), English, Danish (dansk), Spanish, Norwegian (norsk), Swedish and French. The game can also be played on different mobile devices like android, iPhone and windows phone. Click here to see user reviews.
- You have a choice either a standard board or a random board.
- To start the game each player will be given 7 tiles, after each play the player should keep refilling their rack until they have 7 more tiles once more. Once the tiles are finished in the game, the player will keep using the rest of the tiles until you or your opponent wins the game. There are a total number of 104 tiles in each game, as follows:
|Letter||Points||Number of Tiles|
- The player who starts the game makes the first move.
- The first tiles on the game board must cover the start in the middle of the board.
- Words can be played either horizontally or vertically.
- When the first word is placed, you can only play a word connecting to the existing words on the board.
- You can play a word within 72 hours. Otherwise, you will lose the game.
- Each tile has both values consonants and vowels.
- A blank tile AKA a wildcard can be used as any letter but has worth 0 points.
- In wordfeud game, DL stands for Double Letter value, TL stands for Triple Letter value, DW stands for Double Words count and TW stands for Triple Words count.
- BINGO: When all the 7 tiles are used in single short, it is called bingo and adds up to 40 points.
- In case the player can not form a word, they have the option to pass their turn, three passes in a row is a loss of game.
Wordfeud Help Generator
So, if you are playing the wordfeud letters game in nederlands and you need some help before your 72 hours or up? there is good news for you that you can use a wordfeud cheat app which can help you in solving your problems before its too late. Or the best option is switching to wordfeud cheat board, which helps you play the highest words every turn.
Tips and Tricks to Win the Wordfeud English
Do you want to blow your opponents away on the game board? here is the most popular wordfeud helper english nl, all you need is to enter wordfeud letters and online generator will present all the possible word choices and combinations. In this way, you can win any match easily against your friends, family or strangers.
Top 5 interesting facts about wordfeud helper nederlands
- Wordfued League of Honour
In wordfeud league of honour, you can play multiple tournaments with the two players game app. Which includes more games than just wordfeud. These game apps can be easily downloaded on any smartphone (android, ios).
As we have mentioned above, the wordfeud can be played in multiple languages and each language has its own full dictionary as well. The supported languages are as follows:
- Dutch (spaans)
- Danish (dansk)
- Norwegian (norsk)
- Wordfeud vs Scrabble and Words with Friends
Want to know which game is most popular among wordfeud, scrabble and words with friends? Well according to word games users reviews, the wordfeud has more game modes as compared to words with friends and can be played in multiple languages and each language has its own dictionary. On the other hand, it is said that scrabble is much slower than the wordfeud.
- Up to 30 games at a time and multiplayer capabilities
Wordfeud game has the unique capability that you can play up to 30 games with multiplayer functionality all at the same time with your family, friends, classmates and even with strangers.
- Free Words Game
More interestingly, you can have all this fun for free. Yes, you heard right. The wordfeud game is absolutely free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is wordfeud?
Wordfeud is a multiplayer online words game. You can play up to 30 ongoing games at a time with your friends, family and strangers. All you need to do is register yourself with your name and email.
- How to Play Wordfeud?
There are some rules to play the game, Click here to see the wordfeud rules.
- What is Wordfeud Helper?
Wordfeud Helper is a free words cheat tool. By using this tool you can easily make words from letters by simply entering your letters into the letters field.
- How Does Wordfeud Helper Works?
All you need to do is enter your letters and online generator will present all the possible word choices and combinations.
- Is there a Wordfeud Dictionary?
Yes, Wordfeud can be played in multiple languages and each language has its own dictionary.