As you know the wordfeud is an online words game that you can play across your friends, family or strangers. There are some important rules that you should know before you want to beat your opponents in the game.
Most people know how to play wordfeud, but they don’t know about the basic wordfued rules of the game. They just don’t use the possibilities they could have while playing, so it would be much easier for you to beat them if you know all of these basic rules. Continue reading to learn more about the basic rules of wordfeud game.
The Wordfeud Rules:
- You have a choice either a standard board or a random board.
- To start the game each player will be given 7 tiles, after each play the player should keep refilling their rack until they have 7 more tiles once more. Once the tiles are finished in the game, the player will keep using the rest of the tiles until you or your opponent wins the game. There are a total number of 104 tiles in each game, as follows:
|Letter||Points||Number of Tiles|
- The player who starts the game makes the first move.
- The first tiles on the game board must cover the start in the middle of the board.
- Words can be played either horizontally or vertically.
- When the first word is placed, you can only play a word connecting to the existing words on the board.
- You can play a word within 72 hours. Otherwise, you will lose the game.
- Each tile has both values consonants and vowels.
- A blank tile AKA a wildcard can be used as any letter but has worth 0 points.
- In wordfeud game, DL stands for Double Letter value, TL stands for Triple Letter value, DW stands for Double Words count and TW stands for Triple Words count.
- BINGO: When all the 7 tiles are used in single short, it is called bingo and adds up to 40 points.
- In case the player can not form a word, they have the option to pass their turn, three passes in a row is a loss of game.
If you have read these rules, you might also be interested to read about our Wordfeud Tips and Tricks on how to beat your opponents by maximizing your wordfeud score.
Find the most accurate words cheat you need to beat your opponents in Wordfeud game at wordfeud helper
Good luck, and may the Feudgods be with you!